Thursday, June 14, 2007

 

Correcting errors

I just realized that this site was set up to disallow comments. I have just made the correction and want my readers to know that I welcome your comments.

In a few weeks I will be assuming new responsibilities with my university. I am moving from administration of online classes to teaching of online classes. I will be seeking to understand how best to offer online religion classes to our students in Kenya. But I hope to find out more about distance education in Africa generally. Feel free to point out resources in your comments ;-)

Labels: , ,


Comments:
are you the nice gentleman that my family had tea with at the kbtc? we were with my father in law.
 
Hello! Thanks for visiting Thinkwriter - and for voting (I hope you voted) and leaving a comment...which has brought me to this site and "your part of the world." I, too, am involved in online learning as a dissertation advisor for Nova Southeastern University and am intrigued by your previous post - the research about online learners - quite interesting.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?