Sunday, April 01, 2007

 

New friends from TxDLA


I have to say that this was the friendliest distance learning conference I have ever attended. Most people were quite willing to strike up a conversation and exchange business cards. Here is a photo of me with two new friends, Ashton and Marci. (I am the nerd in the middle who forgot to take off his nametag for the photo.) We found that we had a lot in common and were interested in each other's projects. I am glad to have them as friends in this business of education.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
:-) I love the nametag. Especially with these words: FIRST TIME VISITOR. Did they give you this to keep you humble? And now I know that DAVID is your real name and that you also have a real face, ha ha!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?